Contact Promax AV for a special order via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604-299-6690, if the item is "Item Currently Unavailable."
The MQX-2310 dual channel, 31 band 1/3 octave graphic equalizer features constant Q circuitry, with a 3% center frequency accuracy. The unit utilizes the same electronics as the GQX series, but in a more compact design. The sliders are 25mm center detent, with a selectable boost/cut range, while the center detented position of every fader acts as an on/off switch for its filter, to minimize any possible degradation to signal noise levels.
The unit provides active balanced input and output connections, adjustable high pass filters, clip level indicators, a bypass switch for each channel and an internal power supply. The individual filters of the MQX-2310 are Wein-bridge type, and connected in a summing circuit optimized for minimum filter interaction and constant bandwidth at any slider setting. Boost and cut characteristics are fully symmetrical. Multiple input and output configurations are provided for ease of use. The XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors use active balanced, low noise circuitry, and the additional barrier strip incorporates paralleled connection with the TRS connector. The input level controls cover a wide range, thus allowing the unit to work with a variety of signal levels.
The MQX-2310 may be used in a variety of applications such as live sound, recording studios, instrument racks, as well as any conventional fixed installation environment.
- Dual channel 31 band 1/3 octave graphic equalizer
- Precision Wein-bridge filters for accurate response and low distortion
- Constant-Q filtering with low ripple and accurate response near the "flat" setting
- 25mm center detent sliders
- Selectable boost/cut range of 6dB or 15dB
- Variable high-pass filters
- Variable input level controls
- Clip level indicators
- Active balanced input and output connections
In the Box
- Ashly MQX-2310 - Stereo 31-Band Graphic Equalizer
- Power Cable
- Five Year Warranty